The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I drove past the library yesterday - Isaac declared he wanted to go in and read some books. We almost stopped. I was exhausted and didn't feel I had the energy to park, pay and go in. Well, turns out, because of my laziness, we missed Ben Roethlisberger reading, "the True Story of the 3 Little Pigs." Bummer, huh? That's the last time I don't listen to Isaac.

4 comments:

Megan said...

aaawww man, that would have been so cool!

Howie, Kevin, and friends said...

see, Miami U grads can read, lol

chrissie k said...

very few of 'em, Kev. Don't get too cocky!

yellowinter said...

wow, that is a bummer. your lil' guy must have sensed ben's presence. :)