The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I can't believe I'm posting about this, but I feel like I need to tell the world!! NBC is finally showing their shows online -- which means, Chrissie gets to watch the OFFICE tonight!! 2 thoughts: 1) that statement might give my readers the impression that the WORLD reads my blog. Nope, I'm not creative, nor smart enough for that & 2) I always have study Thursday nights at 8:30pm. That's why I care!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand completly - but for a different reason. Thursday is often a dilemma. CSI or The Office...hummm.....what kind of mood am I in?? Now I don't have to choose anymore!!
Jen

Aaron said...

Hey - we've got the first three seasons on dvd if you want to borrow them.