A couple of video takes of Soccer. I promised them! I don't know if you will be able to find him, but you'll definitely hear a proud momma screaming the background. One of them (but I'm not sure which one) will be a shot of him getting kicked in the head... while it's not really funny, I had not a clue that he got kicked because of my "video" view.
We are well.
Some of my favorite things right now:
- My revolving front door. We've been getting to know a lot of our neighbors... and with this crazy October weather there have a been a lot of folks out on walks. I love having them in the home.
- My husband... He should always be on the list, but his friendship is TRUE delight to me. I don't know where I would be without his love and support.
- My children... While their fighting increases (and sin abounds) - they have been interacting so much more of late. I have been really enjoying their energy and lease on life!
- Having a girl... oh, I'm in love with our name.
- This crazy October weather!
- A trip to North Carolina. I'm looking forward to Asheville in the fall! Details and pictures when we come home...
- I love my friends. I am so blessed.