The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Monday, October 20, 2008

"I'm on a roll... oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh"

Our trip to the zoo today.... The polar bear trap!
















The polar bears put on a LOVELY show for us. The picture does it NO justice.

















We are in the muskrat tunnels.... my dear friend got a good shot!


















Norah and Lena.... girlfriends ;)


















My new favorite picture of the boys.


















We had a lovely day with some friends today at the zoo. I know I've been blogging a lot lately - just trying to get back in gear.

Hope all are well!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

HOLY COW....I only check your blog twice a week or so....I actually had to read some backlog! That's wild! yeah Chrissy!

Linda said...

beautiful pictures!