The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

These are for you, Mrs. Cort! (and others... that don't facebook!)














A millipede that Isaac had the guts to hold!














Theo wasn't touching it!














Isaac assisting Theo's first bouldering attempts.














Brothers....














One of my all-time favorite photos.














I adore the look on Theo's face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart melted when I saw these pictures. What cuties. How I miss them! Mommy K

Anonymous said...

Chrissie, your kids are so gorgeous! I miss you, Girl. Call or email sometime.

Love,
Your old roomie,
Heather

Aaron said...

It kind of looks to me like Isaac is jamming Theo's face into the rock...not "helping" him boulder. HA. Great pics!