The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Hmmm.... ten years ago this summer I was falling in love with one of Camp Krislund's Adventure Team leaders. To this day, actually, I had just gone to Creation to surprise the fellow that I was currently dating and ended up just hanging out with Matt's family in their little Creation Clearfield circle. I walked into that community and felt strangely at home. Little did I know, I WAS home. sniff*sniff.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? (how about were?)
WHAT TO - DO LIST?! Just kidding.
I visited a new friend and her two girls up the street.
Make white chili for supper.
Return our library movies to avoid fines ;)
Ride the Carousal.
Drink Bubble Tea on Schenely Plaza's lawn.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Bubble tea ;), freezie pops (lots of them), pretzels and cheddar cheese together (me and the boys had a pretzels and cheese party this afternoon!), combos (the more expensive version of cheese and pretzels.)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would buy the Greenfield mansion. Well... the rest of it I'd give to Matt. heehee... there's a safe way to not own what I would do with it all!

5) Places I have lived:
Pittsburgh
Boston
State College
Bulawayo Zimbabwe - does 3 months count?

6) Jobs I have had:
TJ Maxx sales clerk and fitting room attendant
Eat N Park waitress
Geneva College admissions tour guide
Resident Assistant
babysitter ;)
Campus Minister
Physician Recruiter
Stay at home MOM

There you go Meggie pants! I just did this for you instead of suffering more losses to silly Scramble.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks! I remember hearing about you after that Creation. I know my mom was hopeful despite you having a boyfriend already! It's always fun to reminisce about those years.