The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

yes, i do not blog anymore. i can't find the words... i am not intelligent enough any longer... i feel i am only able to communicate as a three year old. i confirm. having babies kills brain cells.

my girl is good to me. she sleeps so well. the only trouble she gives me is her desire to be held from 5-7pm: which thoroughly complicates dinner time. her smiles are endearing and her lil coos are sweet.

the boys are pretty good to me as well. they fight a lot recently. toys bought are bought in pairs. so creative! we were at my sisters house yesterday (SURPRISE!) and the boys entertained themselves in a kidfree home for two hours. i love these boys. theo is starting to communicate more and more.

we are blessed. what good friends we have. hopefully i'll get some new pics up soon.

2 comments:

Megan said...

you can't blame it on the babies - blame it on the scramble! hee hee - kidding of course :)

Aaron said...

I can relate to the 3 year old intelligence base.....so maybe you should just post like that....at least I'd understand it! Blessings!