The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Monday, February 11, 2008

A very productive weekend! We became our own particularized church, Matt landed his first senior pastor position, ordained a couple of elders, vowed to serve the Pittsburgh community, built a loft, painted a room - FUSCIA pink!, and got another week closer to having a baby girl ;).

Some fun new shots.















A bright and contagious smile. He had just gotten back from his "sitting on the step" routine that happens every night when he pitches fits about dinner ;) with that hat. He comes back with a new hat every time.















Camera savvy - always ready to take a picture. I do have a normal smile picture of him somewhere ;)















Mommy's playdate at the dinosaur museum! What a treat!















I can't handle our cat 99% of the time. (Evil, I know... but, to my credit, I already have 3 other beings craving my attention, cuddles and affection. I can't handle having to pet/touch such an attention-starved cat!) However, this is what keeps poor ole Barnabus in this home....

A couple of videos for the grandparents!

The following video was taken at PiratesFest -- we got tickets from our SWEET and dear neighbor across the street (who loves my fuscia room, by the way). The boys love baseball - and well, we only let them watch the Pirates ;) The event was fairly disappointing... you'd think that for a very under producing sports team that they would try and serve their fading fan base just a little bit. It cost over 30 bucks to get in and then cost money to "play" games. We didn't see a single player there. I did get a chance to capture the best part of our time there... The Pirate Parrot was very entertaining!



Here's a little footage of our attempts to dig up some ole dinosaur bones at the NHM (Natural History Museum.) Theo was a trip and REALLY into the whole process. He cried when I took his ridiculous goggles off (the ones that prohibited breathing through his nose.) The kids had a blast.



Alright ... signing out. It's laundry day!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Laundry DAY?! Are you joking? Do you ever change your kids clothes? Hee Hee--I know you read my blog--I'm just trash talkin' back at you ;) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of that pink room! congrats to Matt!

Mike, Sharon, and Caleb Koerber said...

Thanks for sharing all the fun pics- Isaac and Theo could pass as twins (except for their size). We can't wait to see you guys this week.