The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I have been an extremely poor blogger of late. The last two weeks we've had the computer upstairs - which is a GOOD thing for my addictive self. That means I have to drag my very pregnant self up my steep stairs to check my email (ie - waste time on the internet,) something I find more and more tiring and troublesome. My boys rarely "play" upstairs... something I hope we change soon.

This girl is a mover and shaker! It's crazy how much she is tearing it up inside. Theo certainly did not move this much - I think Isaac did. We are getting more and more excited about meeting her and actually less intimidated (maybe that's why the Lord gives you the rottenest month of pregnancy - called the 9th month.) I'm looking forward to NOT feeling like a freight truck. I'm looking forward to not looking like one too!

We are looking forward to a visit from the in-laws this weekend ... they've committed (i think...) to painting and getting our rooms re-organized upstairs. The boys will either be built a loft or be bought a bunkbed set and finally move in together ;) The lil chica's room will be painted, the crib will be assembled and all of Matt's books will be moved... I feel very anxious about this process... once it's done... I'll be ready for her! Anyway... the boys are beside themselves looking forward to a visit from the Clearfield grandparents.















I just love this face!






























My sweet boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one (and send you pics of mine in *hopefully less than* 18 days)!!!
Jen M