The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Monday, October 22, 2007






A couple of video takes of Soccer. I promised them! I don't know if you will be able to find him, but you'll definitely hear a proud momma screaming the background. One of them (but I'm not sure which one) will be a shot of him getting kicked in the head... while it's not really funny, I had not a clue that he got kicked because of my "video" view.

We are well.

Some of my favorite things right now:
  • My revolving front door. We've been getting to know a lot of our neighbors... and with this crazy October weather there have a been a lot of folks out on walks. I love having them in the home.
  • My husband... He should always be on the list, but his friendship is TRUE delight to me. I don't know where I would be without his love and support.
  • My children... While their fighting increases (and sin abounds) - they have been interacting so much more of late. I have been really enjoying their energy and lease on life!
  • Having a girl... oh, I'm in love with our name.
  • This crazy October weather!
  • A trip to North Carolina. I'm looking forward to Asheville in the fall! Details and pictures when we come home...
  • I love my friends. I am so blessed.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I have NO right to ask this, since we never share the name, but any hints? Love you.

yellowinter said...

that's a lovely list, C! and a girl!!!! how exciting!!! congratulations!!!

Resa said...

Wow! I miss out on reading your blog for awhile and miss the news that you're expecting again. Congratulations! When are you due? Yay on having a gir. I know how fun it is being the only girl in an all male household (even our kitty is a boy). We rejoice in our boys but I still think it would be fun to have a girl someday. Glad that will be a reality for you!

Trista said...

So you DO have a name.....

skf said...

You're prego! Congratulations! Reading for the first time in ages...