The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Monday, September 25, 2006















Here we go Stillers, here we go!
















Little Sibling lovin'














Theo's first rice dinner - "I want my milk!"
















There is nothing like this smile a bizillion times a day!

Boulder was delightful. I was overwhelmed by the mountains... they certainly are breath-taking. The time with my dear friends was so nourishing. We had such sweet times of sharing, tears and prayer. It truley was life giving.

Theo came home with a wheeze... I wonder if it was the change in temperature, altitude, or even moisture? It got bad. I thankfully have really happy wheezers. hmmm, thank you Lord? I think Isaac is on his way to getting the cold again too... UGH! Will this end?

Have I said lately that I LOVE my church? Sure, the pastor is hot, but wow... the people overwhelm me with their love for this city, for those that don't know the Lord, for college students, for young families. It has been really exciting to be a part of what the Lord's doing here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissie! The boys are SOOO stiking cute! I love the blog. Good to hear from you and we'll let you know when we're heading to da burgh. It won't be this year, but probably next!

Resa said...

Wow! The boys really are growing! They look great, thanks for sharing pics of your family. So glad you found my blog so I could find yours!