The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Regarding my BLOG - This is a temporary fix until I find my perfect graphic. Of course, you realize that I am the mother of three children and am married to a pastor - which really results in a life of chaos. Please bear with the changing page.

Beautiful things that happened this evening:

Me and my boys (Norah napped) had a date w/ "Meet the Robinsons." I was the only one who cried.

After a horrible temper tantrum resulting in having to go to bed without any stories or books, my eldest son hunted me down to apologize. He actually said, "Mom, I am sorry I cried so much tonight..." Whether the motivation was real repentance or getting his stories it was pretty amazing that he apologized! He is growing.

I made a chicken pot pie in 45 minutes... slowly perfecting what has become a family staple - and family favorite. I'm excited to know that I can actually cook the chicken/potato/veggie mix while working on the gravy. I used to do it separately and just shaved off 15 minutes! WOoT! Truly - beautiful. Now, if you really do care about that, I'll be impressed.

2 comments:

Howie, Kevin, and friends said...

just goes to show that the Good Lord equips us for everything! He will provide, even enough time for those three little ones and the rest of your crazy life

Megan said...

My time saver with pot pie is using canned potatoes. Sounds gross but they are really good. Definitely a favorite on our end as well. What happened to the big family picture - it's such a good one of all of you!
Also - I tagged you. Mostly b/c I am curious what was going on with you 10 years ago!