The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Well, as per request: here is a picture of our lovely tree! We had a sweet time celebrating a dear friend's birthday at Cracker Barrel... and a gorgeous drive in the snow to the farm to pick out our tree. Poor Theo got sick as we left the house so our original plans of hunting our own tree were thrown out the window.

We are blessed. So blessed.

Ignore the goofy grin and tongue of the kid, he is in rare form today ;)








Here's a short clip of the decorating action & my old husband:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just caught up on my blog reading tonight. i love the videos and your writing. you crack me up! I have yet to read harry potter, but I definitely want to. very, very cute boys. beautiful tree! we miss you guys! it was nice hearing your voices.

Anonymous said...

just catching up on my blog reading. you crack me up and your videos are very cute. it was good hearing your voices. we miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

hey nice tree guys! the video of matt is too funny...

Megan said...

he sure is old as dirt...

Nancy said...

Wow. 1974. I wasn't even born yet.