The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Thursday, June 21, 2007















I'm too sexy....















Aunt Mary's wedding tie -- but I can't compare...















Isaac's tux - he never made it down!















I love being a mommy!

We have a busy weekend -- but FUN weekend coming up. Aunt Megan, Uncle Matt and cousies are coming -- along with Namaa and PapPap. We are hitting the zoo on Friday and a reunion on Sat. I'm sure we'll have pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isaac looks like such a little boy now instead of a baby! sniffle... ;) you manage to catch theo making the most hilarious faces! that top picture is too much!

j.p. said...

hey, i saw your comment on my blog, and tried to email you back, but realized i don't have your address.

so, thanks for your kind words, it was good to hear from you.

i love the pics and videos of the boys. hope you're all doing well.