The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

You scored as Reformed Evangelical. You are a Reformed Evangelical. You take the Bible very seriously because it is God's Word. You most likely hold to TULIP and are sceptical about the possibilities of universal atonement or resistible grace. The most important thing the Church can do is make sure people hear how they can go to heaven when they die.

Reformed Evangelical


79%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


71%

Fundamentalist


64%

Neo orthodox


54%

Emergent/Postmodern


54%

Classical Liberal


43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


36%

Roman Catholic


36%

Modern Liberal


4%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

I was hook line and sinkered in... heehee. After seeing someone's post on xanga, I was so stinkin' curious as to how I'd turn out. I have to say, I didn't like the language of most of the questions. Isn't it curious that I am more Roman Catholic than Modern Liberal? Must be my roots ;)

What a ridiculous waste of time. FYI - 63 questions!

I hope all are well. I was just thinking this morning that I needed to blog more, but why? I know I love reading what is going on with those that I love. My stars. What an odd thing this blog world is. I find out that I "know" some people more through the blog world now than I did when I "lived" in community with them. Is that right?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man i took your quiz- apparently i am a evangelical holiness/wesleyan. who knew? although i'm pretty sure if i took it again i'd end up something else...yeah, some of those questions were pretty poor. now i have to go look up bishop spongebob and that karl guy. :)

Anonymous said...

TULIP? How depressing. ;)

Like you, I've also abandoned my Xanga. Check out my wordpress at http://jmrhodes.wordpress.com

yellowinter said...

yeah, i know exactly what you mean. sometimes i wonder about the implications of this new-found, or renewed friendships. but in the end, i'm thankful for this mode of communication that exists over distance and time. :)

Anonymous said...

hilarious, I'm going to take that quiz. i know, what you mean about blogging. I just check blogs to see how everyone is. my new thing is to make sure I leave comments to let people know I'm thinking abou them. Hope you guys are doing well. We haven't been back to the burgh in ages. i'm not sure when we'll get there next. Our house is being renovated and no. 2 is due on May 14th. . .busy, busy!

Aaron said...

Hey - at least your Reformed - and as we all know, when you get to heaven that's all that's going to matter.

I'm stealing the quiz for my own blog.

I'm not sure about our schedule this week. I'll talk to wifey and we'll work something out to get together soon. If we are able to retreat for a night I think it would be fun to play some music! I've been working on some new numbers...