The life of a pretty crazy lil clan called the Koerbers. We love life together and praise the Creator and Author of that life!

Friday, January 26, 2007

It already is the end of the week! How quickly it went.

We spent all day Tuesday at a sweet little cottage in Keystone State Park (surrounded by two nights of staying there...) I did nothing! Well, 'cept nurse Theo and play with Isaac. Matt packed everything, made all the meals and wrestled the rest of the time with Isaac. Isaac's new favorite thing, he declared from the back of the car yesterday was "wrestlin' w/ Daddy." I have to learn to store those memories well in my heart....

I decided last night that I don't so much like being a pastor's wife. My dear sweet husband is so invested in his work... he loves it... but his schedule stinks. Even when he's "here" he's not really here... his mind is working and mulling. I sometimes wish he had that 9-5 job that allowed him to really leave his work. HA! Oh, how I love him. We'll figure it all out. It's still so new. We learn more and more how to make this family work in the midst of his work every day.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my work? Thanks Howie, Kevin and Tom. I can't believe ya'll still want me to stick around.

Linso - did you have that baby yet?!?!!?!?

1 comment:

Megan said...

I think one of hardest parts of having a hubby in ministry is that it's hard for them to "clock out". If Matt has a night meeting and is home a bit early sometimes he has a hard time getting out of work mode and into family mode because he's not really done for the day. But on the other end he does have more flexibility than he would with any other job, which I really like! Throw a few babies into the mix and things get even crazier....